Saturday, September 09, 2006

"We're going to get sucked out!"

This is a paraphrased quote from the movie Hook- and technically it's an innacurate title (well more than technically, it's an obviously inaccurate title) for this post because what I really mean is I just got sucked IN..sucked in to the blogging world. Yes, Elisa I'm here. Let the rejoicing begin!! :)

I guess, I figured blogger didn't have enough gushing posts from overly-proud mothers so I'd better join in and plaster my little ones pictures all over as well! Seriously, I'm not promising any articulate, thought provoking, intelectually stimulating, wisdom of the world posts here... most will be pictures of my boys because they are ridiculously good looking. :) What can I say? I must give the people what they want. Enjoy.

*I need to add a disclaimer: any pictures I post of myself may or may not be airbrushed! :)

Momma and Titus


All Grins


Brothers


My almost 3 year old!!


My favorite superhero


Summer Vacation

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Beware: it's addictive! Cute kids!

10:21 PM  
Blogger April said...

Christina I have been waiting for you to get with the program and join the world of blogging...taking after your ol' sister, finally:) It's so much easier to view pictures of the cuteset nephews in the world this way.

LOVE YA-
FRIL

6:07 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Great pictures, Christina! April keeps me up to date on your little family. Good to see you for myself, though!

Sara (April's roommate at Harding)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YEAH, Chris. I've added you to my regular "blog checking" list (sad that I even have one) and I can't wait to see lots and lots and lots of pictures of those adorable boys...and their mom! We miss you guys.

I echo Jamie- this stuff is so addicting!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home